Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
This popular café-restaurant, right in the heart of Olinda, buzzes all day, and is the perfect place for a snack or meal after browsing the adjacent curio shops or gardens. It's open daily for breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon tea, and for dinner Tuesday to Saturday. Lunchtime fare includes an Asian-style salt and pepper calamari salad (A$19.90) or a daily homemade savory pie; at night you might want to begin with a cocktail while browsing the menu of hearty steaks and other tasty choices such as crispy Atlantic salmon with fennel salad, capers, and beetroot puree (A$35).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's