Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Quieter than Cowes, Rhyll is a charming fishing village on the eastern side of Phillip Island. You can rent a boat from the dock or take a sightseeing cruise from the pier. The local wetlands are full of resident and migratory birdlife, and a mangrove boardwalk leads to Conservation Hill and the Koala Conservation Centre.
- Address: Rhyll, Phillip Island, VIC
- Location: Phillip Island
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's