Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Cellar & Pantry
Cellar & Pantry Review
Busy produce store-cum-deli, this is the perfect place to pick up the makings of a picnic lunch or a dinner in self-contained accommodation. It is packed full of crusty loaves, cured and fresh meats, fruits and vegetables, aromatic cheeses, olives, relishes and chutneys, and countless other goodies, most grown and/or made on the Mornington Peninsula. The veranda is a popular spot for a light breakfast or lunch, or coffee and cake; coffee beans and local wines are also sold.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's