- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Robinsons in the City
At a Glance
- CBD-fringe location
- great breakfast included
- close to free city circle tram and free shuttle bus
- a bit of a walk from the city center
Check Rates from our Partners
Robinsons in the City Review
Melbourne's tiniest and possibly quaintest hotel occupies a converted 1850s bakery and 1906 baker's house. The six beautifully furnished rooms have private or en suite bathrooms and are decorated with artworks from around the world. The Spencer and Flinders rooms have 12-foot-high ceilings; all guest rooms have the latest digital TVs, iPod docking stations, and free Wi-Fi. There is a welcoming guest lounge with TV and books. Served in the original bakehouse, with its exposed red-brick bread ovens, the homemade breakfasts—including fruit, smoked salmon, sausage, bacon, eggs, and toast—are a real highlight.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
Two questions; We arrive in Melbourne this Friday morning, staying at the Langham. Read more