Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
This tour company offers guided (seven day) and self-guided (five or eight day) Great Ocean Walk tours. The self-guided walk takes you from Apollo Bay to the Twelve Apostles over eight days (seven nights), or the trip can be divided into two four-night segments.Walkers carry a day pack only; a support vehicle carries the luggage by car from hotel (or B&B) to hotel. Most tours include at least one night in the 19th-century Cape Otway Lighthouse cottages, and most meals are provided. Both guided and self-guided tours can be arranged year-round and require a minimum of two people. Auswalk also offers a set-date six night group guided walk including pick-up and drop-off from Melbourne Airport. The six-night group guided tour starts from A$2,495 per person (double) depending on the season. Self-guided tours are about A$1,000 less. Daily walks can range from five to seven hours, although the support vehicle can drive those who feel they have had enough walking for one day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's