- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Barra on Todd
Barra on Todd Review
As the name suggests, Barramundi is the name of the game at this long-established and popular restaurant on the banks of the dry Todd River. You can try Thai-style Barramundi spring rolls, saltbush dukkah-crusted barramundi, baked almond barramundi, and herb & macadamia nut over-roasted barramunid to name a few. The restaurant and bar, which are part of the Chifley Alice Springs Resort, are popular with locals, too. Other delicious dishes on offer include black-pepper crusted kangaroo fillet, wild clover lamb rack, and mango-glazed pork cutlet. And why not try the distinctly Australia dessert of banana Mars bar (yes, a Mars candy bar and a banana wrapped in pastry, deep fried, and served with macadamia nut ice cream and chocolate sauce).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more