Fly By Night Musicians Club
Fly By Night Musicians Club Review
Don't be put off by the rather nondescript entry to this venue. Once an artillery drill hall and now a National Trust heritage property, it has a great tradition of music and dance, hosting excellent Australian and international artists, including Fremantle nativee John Butler, up to six nights a week. Many local bands and soloists owe their big breaks to Fly By Night Musicians Club, a smoke-free venue. Plenty of parking opposite.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more