Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park
Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park Review
This park is one of the best places to come face to face with real live Tasmanian devils. Spot these burrowing carnivorous marsupials (about the size of a small dog), as well as quolls, boobooks (small, spotted brown owls), masked owls, eagles, and other native fauna. The devils are fed six times throughout the day; ring the office for exact hour.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec ... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai... Read more