Felons Bistro Review
Feast on wonderfully fresh Tasmanian seafood and game in the heart of the Port Arthur Historic Site at this small but lovely restaurant. Standout appetizers include the area's local oysters. At teatime (dinner), pop in for one of the rich desserts. If you've built up an appetite during the day's visit, you'll relish the two-course meal prior to your spooky encounters on the Ghost Tour. There is also an inexpensive café in the visitor center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec ... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai... Read more