655 Main Rd., Hobart, Tasmania, 7011, Australia
These eight high-style pavilions are easily Tasmania's most cutting-edge accommodations—the property is near Tasmania's world-class experimental art museum, the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA). The vibe here is not unlike that of a contemporary art installation. Pavilions have been designed by renowned architect and feature art work from the private and personal collection of the creator of MONA. While on the MONA campus, check out the Source restaurant, the Wine Bar, and the museum.
- breathtaking indoor infinity pool with views of the Derwent
- check-in staff helpful and pleasant
- parking right outside your pavilion
- lots of high-tech features that can be confusing to operate
- this level of luxury doesn't come cheap
BACK TO TOP