Don River Railway
Don River Railway Review
This re-creation of an early-20th-century passenger railway with working steam and diesel engines takes a glorious 30-minute journey along the banks of the Don River. The route, which leads through native vegetation and affords lovely water views, is well worth the price. The train departs from the restored railway station, where there's a large collection of vintage engines, carriages, and wagons.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more