At a Glance
- relaxed and informal despite the grandeur
- perfect for getting away from it all
- city types might find it too secluded and intimate
Check Rates from our Partners
North Bundaleer Review
The spoils of wealthy pastoral life await you at this century-old sandstone homestead 61 km (38 mi) north of Clare, on the scenic route to the Flinders Ranges. Beyond the jewel-box hall lined with hand-painted wallpaper is a ballroom where you can play the grand piano, and a peppermint-pink drawing room that's perfect for reading. After dining with hosts Marianne and Malcolm Booth at a Georgian table, you can slip into the canopy bed in the Red Room Suite, the most luxurious of four bedrooms. Rural isolation is a great excuse for taking a dinner/bed-and-breakfast package here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
"Cristeen, how long are you going to be in Sydney? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more