- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jupiters Hotel & Casino
At a Glance
- modern furnishings and facilities, great on-site entertainment options
- close to shopping centers
- free parking for guests
- in-room Wi-Fi extra
- can be noisy on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Jupiters Hotel & Casino Review
This massive, glitzy resort in central Broadbeach is always bustling. Spacious Executive and Superior rooms, the latter refurbished in 2007, have rich, earth-tone furnishings with emerald accents, plasma TVs, cable channels, and on-demand movies. Front-facing rooms lack balconies, but have great views of the Gold Coast; other rooms look out across the hinterland. Executive room guests get special services and facilities including a guest lounge. Restaurants include Osteria Vivo, specializing in fine Italian dining, and entwine, offering contemporary Australian cuisine and wine. Other treats include a day spa, massage center, hair salon, tennis court, and gym (including free fitness classes for guests), as well as a luxurious pool and Jacuzzi area.
- Address: Broadbeach Island, Casino Dr., off Gold Coast Hwy., Broadbeach, QLD 4218 | Map It
- Phone: 07/5592–8100; 1800/074–344
- Website: www.jupitersgoldcoast.com.au
- Location: Broadbeach
- 561 rooms, 29 suites, 2 penthouses.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Bookiers be warned! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more