- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jupiters Hotel & Casino
At a Glance
- modern furnishings and facilities, great on-site entertainment options
- close to shopping centers
- expense, no in-room Wi-Fi, fee for parking
Jupiters Hotel & Casino Review
This massive resort is always bustling. Executive and Superior rooms, the latter refurbished in 2007, have rich, earth-tone furnishings with emerald accents, high-speed Internet access, CD players, and slim-line 32" TVs with iPod interfaces, cable channels, and pay movies; most rooms have either a balcony or a sunny terrace. Front-facing rooms lack balconies, but have great views of the Gold Coast; other rooms look out across the hinterland. Executive room guests get special services and facilities including a guest lounge. Luxury suites are fully self-contained. Restaurants include Andiamo, specializing in fine Italian dining, and Charters Towers, offering contemporary Queensland cuisine including the freshest and finest local seafood.
- Address: Broadbeach Island, Casino Dr., off Gold Coast Hwy., Broadbeach, QLD 4218 | Map It
- Phone: 07/5592–8100; 1800/074–344
- Website: www.jupitersgoldcoast.com.au
- Location: Broadbeach
- 563 rooms, 29 suites, 2 penthouses.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
I've just reserved a limo for four of us in January from the airport to the Four Seasons. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more