Coolum Seaside Holiday Apartments
At a Glance
- good on-site facilities
- free Wi-Fi
- close to beach
- dated decor and technology in some units
Check Rates from our Partners
Coolum Seaside Holiday Apartments Review
These sleek and spacious studios and one- to four-bedroom apartments are just around the corner from Coolum's restaurants, shops, and beach. Each unit has a kitchen, lounge area, entertainment systems, and a large balcony; the ritziest have private rooftop terraces with ocean views, BBQs, and outdoor kitchens. The penthouse's view-laden rooftop comes complete with private Jacuzzi and BBQ; two are fully compliant disabled-friendly apartment. On-site facilities include swimming and lap pools, a well-equipped gym, and a tennis court. The five studio apartments have hot tubs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more