At a Glance
- fantastic views from big balconies
- in-room jacuzzis
- friendly staff
- free parking
- minimum two-night stay
- Wi-Fi extra
Check Rates from our Partners
Mantra Sirocco Review
The futuristic curves of this popular apartment complex loom above Mooloolaba's main drag. Two- and three-bedroom apartments, just across the road from the beach, have sleek modern furnishings, hot tubs, cable TV and DVD players, balconies, and magnificent beach views. Several smart restaurants are close by.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
Two questions; We arrive in Melbourne this Friday morning, staying at the Langham. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more