Wilson Island Review
Only guests of the Heron Island Resort can visit uninhabited Wilson Island, a coral cay 15 km (9 miles) north of (and a 45 minute launch trip from) Heron Island. In January and February Wilson Island becomes the breeding ground for roseate terns and green and loggerhead turtles. The island also has its own exclusive, six-suite, premium tented resort, catering to a maximum of 12 guests (and no children under 13), with all meals and transfers included in the rate—from A$448 per person, per night (more nights mean lower rates). Combination packages allow for nights at both Heron and Wilson islands, including meals. Guest accomodation is only available certain months to guests not wishing to "book the whole island."
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
We are planning for our honeymoon during Christmas / new year time mostly from 23rd Dec till Jan 3rd 2015 in Australia. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more