- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Easy Cafe Review
Tucked away in an arcade off the main strip, Easy Cafe is a terrific option for relaxed breakfasts, light lunches, and suppers, drawing a sociable mix of travelers and locals, who come for the reasonably priced, tasty food and great coffee. In addition, there's good music, free Wi-Fi, board games, comfy sofas, and accommodating staff. Join the crowd that flocks here Monday to Friday for the good-value Easy Breakfast; pop in during the day for terrific coffee and cake, a burger, or a cold beer. After five, they offer a small but varied menu of quality Modern Australian dishes; try the basil-cashew nut crusted rack of lamb with creamy mash.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
Two questions; We arrive in Melbourne this Friday morning, staying at the Langham. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more