- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Easy Cafe Review
Tucked away in an arcade just off the main strip, Easy Cafe is a terrific option for relaxed breakfasts, lunches, and suppers, drawing a sociable crowd of travelers and the odd local. Onsite Internet, board games, good music and attentive, cheerful staff are part of its allure; the other is the very reasonably priced, tasty food. Join the crowd that flocks here Monday to Friday for the A$10 Easy Breakfast, pop in during the day for terrific coffee and cake or a few cold beers, or dine here from 5 pm till late on a small but varied menu of quality Modern Australian dishes.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
I've just reserved a limo for four of us in January from the airport to the Four Seasons. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more