- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hamilton Island Palm Bungalows
At a Glance
- free use of the resort's gym/sports complex and nonmotorized watercraft
- complimentary airport transfers
- close to main pool, beach, and wildlife park
- some bungalows can be musty
- buggy hire not included
- up a steepish hill
- no Wi-Fi in rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hamilton Island Palm Bungalows Review
Spacious, self-contained, and with a relaxed island vibe, these steep-roofed, freestanding bungalows are great for families and self-sufficient travelers. Each Polynesian-style hut has a private furnished balcony with a hammock, cool tile or polished-wood floors, a basic kitchenette with cutlery and bar fridge, a king-size bed and divan, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans. Family packages let kids under 12 stay and eat free in select resort restaurants (with their parents); daily buffet breakfasts are included with stays of four-plus nights.
- Address: Hamilton Island, Whitsunday Islands, 3 Resort Drive, Hamilton Island, QLD 4803 | Map It
- Phone: 02/9433–0444; 13/7333 toll-free in Australia
- Website: www.hamiltonisland.com.au
- Location: Hamilton Island
- 49 bungalows.
- Rate includes some meals, no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more