- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Airlie Beach Lagoon
Airlie Beach Lagoon Review
Airlie Lagoon, a large, stinger-free swimming enclosure on the shorefront, is hugely popular. It's patrolled year-round by lifeguards and has dedicated lap-swimming lanes and two adjoining children's pools. There are toilets, showers, change rooms, picnic tables, BBQs, and a playground nearby.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
We are planning a drive from Broome to Perth in June. Read more
· News & Features
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation tha... Read more
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing.... Read more
Last week, JW Marriott Hanoi debuted in Hanoi, Vietnam, following in the footsteps of two other JW Marrio... Read more