Mash Cafe Review
In Glenbrook, one of the first Blue Mountains towns you'll reach coming from Sydney, this is a great place for breakfast or a relaxing lunch before continuing toward Wentworth Falls, about a 30-minute drive farther west. Dinner, served only Thursday through Saturday, features such warming dishes as slow-braised lamb shoulder, poached free-range chicken, and roast duck with potato rösti. Mash buys only fair-trade tea, coffee, and chocolate and uses many organically grown ingredients.
- Address: 19 Ross St, Glenbrook, NSW 2773
- Phone: 02/4739–5908
- Location: Blackheath
- Closed Mon.–Tues. No dinner Wed. and Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more