The Corner Review
This stylish, contemporary café packs in the crowds, thanks its fabulously tasty and inexpensive meals, though you may need to exercise a little patience, as service can be a bit slow at times. Try the Corner Breakfast (A$19), which has just about everything from eggs the way you like them to hamhock-braised beans. Return for dinner to sample the Yamba jewfish, baby beetroot, corn puree, and jamon. As the name suggests, it sits on a corner; it's part of the Macquarie Waters Hotel & Apartments complex.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more