The Corner Review
This stylish, contemporary café packs in the crowds, thanks its fabulously tasty and inexpensive meals, though you may need to exercise a little patience, as service can be a bit slow at times. Try the Corner Breakfast (A$19), which has just about everything from eggs the way you like them to hamhock-braised beans. Return for dinner to sample the Yamba jewfish, baby beetroot, corn puree, and jamon. As the name suggests, it sits on a corner; it's part of the Macquarie Waters Hotel & Apartments complex.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more