- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Surveyors Hill Winery
Surveyors Hill Winery Review
Stop here to taste the Riesling, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Rose, and some dessert and sticky wines. In addition to the simple cellar door, the owners offer light meals to go with their wines. They make ample use of olives from their trees and other produce sourced from the property's gardens; seasonal produce is also sold. Guests can also stay overnight at the winery's B&B, which can accommodate up to 12 people in both the original family homestead and the new, more-modern apartments.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more