- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chalok Baan Kao Beach
Chalok Baan Kao Beach Review
On the southern shore of Koh Tao, Chalok Baan Kao Beach is the place for peace and quiet. The beach itself does not have the crystal blue seas and golden sands of other beaches in the region, but it has a relaxed vibe and a friendly atmosphere. The waters are reasonable for swimming, and there is a selection of budget accommodations surrounding the beach. Amenities: food and drink. Best for: solitude; swimming.
- Address: Koh Phangan
- Location: Koh Tao
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more