- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eat Sense Review
Despite its manicured grounds, this is not a resort—just a restaurant that serves great Thai food. The dining area has several small fountains and towering palms from which hang giant paper lanterns. Dine on the patio beside the beach or on couches beneath white umbrellas; sip creative cocktails (like the Sabai Sabai Samui, winner of a bartending competition) served in coconut shells; and nosh on exotic seafood creations, such as Phuket lobster with eggplant and Kaffir lime leaves in a green curry paste. For a particular treat, try the locally caught fish, served in all kinds of exotic sauces and styles. Reservations are recommended, particularly during the high season.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are in Krabi now at Rayavadee and are spending our final night in Thailand in Patong, Phuket. Read more