- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nira's Bakery and Restaurant
Nira's Bakery and Restaurant Review
As you walk into the restaurant, you'll be bombarded by the mouthwatering smell of fresh-baked goods. The owner picked up his baking skills while living and working in Germany, and then opened this funky bakery in the mid-1980s, before the island even had electricity. Traditional homemade lasagna, fresh fruit juices, and gourmet sandwiches are a few of the specialties here.
- Address: 130 Central Haad Rin, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, 84280
- Location: Koh Phangan
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more