- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Klong Muang Review
Farther north are the beaches of Klong Muang and Tubkaak, isolated beautiful stretches of sand with amazing views of the limestone karst islands on the horizon. The beaches are largely occupied by upmarket resorts such as the Sheraton and The Tubkaak. Amenities: water sports; food and drink; toilet. Best for: solitude; sunset; walking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more