Phuket and the Andaman Coast Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Sunsets at Railay Beach: The sunsets here are unbeatable, however you choose to view them: floating in a kayak, strolling along the sand, or lounging in a beachfront bungalow.
Kayaking Phang Nga Bay: Phang Nga Bay's maze of islands is ideal for gliding alongside towering cliffs.
Camping at Koh Similan: This gorgeous national park has a handful of tents for rent. Hire a longtail boat to do some snorkeling while you're here.
Exploring Koh Phi Phi: The jewel of Phang Nga Bay cannot be truly appreciated from one beach. Make day trips aboard a longtail boat: Maya Bay is a must-see and quieter Loh Samah Bay is magical.Updated: 07-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's