- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In the daytime, Ao Nang is busy with visitors flowing to and from beaches. In the evening, storefronts light up the sidewalk and open-air restaurants provide excellent places to kick back with a beer and watch the crowd go by. For a more romantic atmosphere, head to the half dozen seafood restaurants atop a pier extending from the bend in Liab Chai Haad Road in between Ao Nang and Noppharat Thara beaches.
Ao Nang at a Glance
Elsewhere in Phuket and the Andaman Coast
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's