- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nang Nual Review
At the southern end of Pattaya Beach Road is one of the city's best places for seafood. A huge array of freshly caught fish is laid out on blocks of ice at the entrance; point to what you want, explain how you'd like it cooked (most people prefer grilled), and ask for some fried rice on the side. A menu filled with photographs of the dishes overcomes the language barrier, and the staff will understand the cooking method as long as you don't make it too complicated. For meat lovers, the huge steaks are a treat. There's a dining room upstairs, but ask for a table on the terrace overlooking the ocean. A newer branch sits across from Jomtien Beach, near the Sigma Resort.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more