- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This restaurant and wine bar has built up a good reputation among the expat community. The set menus for B370 are a real bargain at lunch, and the dinner menu has plenty of interesting options. The international cuisine here leans toward Swiss recipes, but you can also find a wide range of American staples. The wine list is extensive enough to necessitate a walk-in wine cellar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more