- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
On the southern end of the beach, this eatery's outdoor seating allows you to dine beneath the tranquil gaze of the standing Buddha on the adjacent hillside. The dining room is exquisitely designed in Lanna style and has water-lily ponds beside several tables. Entrées are mainly seafood, such as prawn soup with a deep-fried green omelet, although other Thai dishes and vegetarian options are included on the extensive menu. The full bar serves inventive cocktails, which may be enjoyed beside the beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi there ! Read more