- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tourist Authority of Thailand. The Tourist Authority of Thailand, open daily 8:30 to 4:30, has more colorful brochures than hard information, but it can supply material on national parks and out-of-the-way destinations. A 24-hour hotline provides information on destinations, festivals, and the arts. You can use the hotline to register complaints or request assistance from the Tourist Police. 1600 New Phetchaburi Rd., Ratchathewi, Bangkok, 10400. 02/250–5500. www.tourismthailand.org. Subway: Phetchaburi.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe