- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- close to tourist sights
- gilded lobby
Check Rates from our Partners
U-Thong Inn Review
If the grandiose lobby is bordering on gaudy, the clean, tasteful rooms with firm beds and modern bathrooms make up for it. The Tower Wing has much better rooms, so make sure you ask for one there. The suites are really just higher-end versions of the double rooms in the tower. The hotel is not far from Wat Yai Chai Mongkol.
- Address: 210 Rojana Rd., Ayutthaya, 13000
- Phone: 035/524–2235
- Location: Ayutthaya
- 77 rooms, 131 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more