- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- close to tourist sights
- gilded lobby
Check Rates from our Partners
U-Thong Inn Review
If the grandiose lobby is bordering on gaudy, the clean, tasteful rooms with firm beds and modern bathrooms make up for it. The Tower Wing has much better rooms, so make sure you ask for one there. The suites are really just higher-end versions of the double rooms in the tower. The hotel is not far from Wat Yai Chai Mongkol.
- Address: 210 Rojana Rd., Ayutthaya, 13000
- Phone: 035/524–2235
- Location: Ayutthaya
- 77 rooms, 131 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Not looking for medical advice, but would simply like to know whether or not you took anti-malarial drugs when you travelled in Thailand and regardless of whether or not you did, which regions did you travel Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more