At a Glance
- outstanding service
- large and thus can feel a bit impersonal
Check Rates from our Partners
Regent Taipei Review
With more than 500 guest room, the towering Regent might feel a little like a city-within-a-city, but the service is as swanky as the rooftop swimming pool (heated year-round, and with killer views across the city, making it the perfect place to unwind after a hard day's sightseeing). The rates—it must be said—are also sky-high. But what you get for your eye-watering bill is luxurious indulgence at its best, with spa and fitness facilities, on-site shops, and several bars and restaurants. Even the smallest rooms are huge, and come with desks and armchairs. And all rooms are, of course, lavishly furnished.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
Gottravel and I spent 18 days of our 6 week SEASia trip in Myanmar. Read more
I posted here earlier asking for your help, and at this time, our two weeks March trip is almost fully planned.
After multiple changes, as it worked out – we will have 3 full days in Hanoi and almos Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more