Makati Shangri-La Manila
At a Glance
- large rooms
- good location for shopping and dining
- chain hotel
- huge so may feel professional rather than personal
- away from historical sights
Check Rates from our Partners
Makati Shangri-La Manila Review
The sprawling Shangri-La offers Manila's last word in overnight luxury, right down to the Zen waterfalls to soothe away the stresses of dealing with the city's nightmare traffic. Located away from the historic sights of central Manila, this posh oasis sits in the heart of the modern, prosperous Makati district, home to businesses, shopping malls, and a multitude of up-market dining choices. Inside is a veritable city in itself, with shops, beauty salons, and no fewer than four restaurants and three bars, one of the latter beside the hotel pool. The sumptuous guest rooms are large enough you could get lost in them—something you may not mind, once you behold their tremendous comfort.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more