Diniwid Beach Review
Just a few hundred yards north of the far busier White Beach and separated by a craggy headland, little sister Diniwid is almost a world away in atmosphere. Far smaller, some say even more beautiful, and much quieter, the beach sees fewer parties and has no discos. Even electricity only arrived relatively recently. Some stay away for those very reasons; others prefer the tranquility. Either way, you can still enjoy a fruit smoothie here, and the sunsets are just as spectacular. You can reach Diniwid via the busy inland road, or on foot from White Beach by following the rocky path around the headland.
- Address: Diniwid Beach Road, Boracay
- Location: Boracay
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
To travel to El Nido, one has to fly to the capital of Palawan, Puerto Princesa. Read more
Dear, i´m going to travel Asia and planning to stay 1 week in Phillipines.
What´s best place to visit in this 1 week and how to get there in cheapeast way?
tnks a lot. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more