Diniwid Beach Review
Just a few hundred yards north of the far busier White Beach and separated by a craggy headland, little sister Diniwid is almost a world away in atmosphere. Far smaller, some say even more beautiful, and much quieter, the beach sees fewer parties and has no discos. Even electricity only arrived relatively recently. Some stay away for those very reasons; others prefer the tranquility. Either way, you can still enjoy a fruit smoothie here, and the sunsets are just as spectacular. You can reach Diniwid via the busy inland road, or on foot from White Beach by following the rocky path around the headland.
- Address: Diniwid Beach Road, Boracay
- Location: Boracay
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more