- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aroma 2 Review
Aroma 2 is one of a happening strip of restaurants, where you're likely to bump into friends you've made earlier in the day during temple hopping. These places are geared to tourists and so prices are inflated, but the "no good, no pay" offer at this Indian restaurant is hard to resist. Curries are quite good but mild, so definitely ask for more spice if you like a kick. All the breads are worth a try, especially the hot, fluffy naan. Aroma 2 gets packed so it's best to have your hotel make reservations. If it's full, there are plenty of other eateries from which to choose.
- Address: Yarkinnthar Hotel Rd., Nyaung-U, Bagan
- Phone: 09/204–2630
- Location: Bagan
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
We had a wonderful trip to Bhutan in October 2013 , below our itinerary and feelings about this remote country still very much unknown. Read more
My husband and I were planning to go to Thailand at the end of March 2014 for a delayed honeymoon, but we are now concerned about safety after so many people were killed in the riots/protests. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more