- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
84th and 23rd Streets Restaurants
84th and 23rd Streets Restaurants Review
A handful of Shan restaurants have set up shop around this intersection. Both Golden Shan and Lashio Lay offer sizeable buffet spreads of standard Myanmar dishes like chicken curry and assorted sautéed greens, served with big helpings of white rice. Teashop Karaweik does excellent Shan noodles (K600, popular for breakfast) and sweet naan (K150) straight from the tandoor, best enjoyed alongside a cup of tea.
- Address: 84th St. near 23rd St., Mandalay
- Location: Mandalay
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more