- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Live House Kento's
Live House Kento's Review
In the admittedly seedier district of Matsuyama, Live House Kento's has been going strong for decades with mostly '50s and '60s cover bands rocking a stage so warmly neoned out it feels like the whole bar is inside a Wurlitzer jukebox. Most nights there's an admission of ¥1,500. It's a famous spot, so anyone can point the way. Walking from Kokusai-dori, follow Ichigin-dori north until you get to the bustling Matsuyama intersection and hang a left at the Lawson convenience store.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi, My name is Jana, I am a french woman living in Japan for almost 10 years now.
I had the chance to visit Wakura Onsen, but most importantly the Kagaya Ryokan (traditional hotel), one of the most famous Read more
Just got back from a 1 week trip to Japan: Tokyo>Kyoto>Osaka>Nara>Hiroshima>Miyajima
(Nov 20 -27) Fall colors were at their peak everywhere it seemed. Read more
After reading many fantastic trip reports and guide books, I am considering the tentative itineary below, but would appreciate your feedback. Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort. ... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more