- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Café Kooba Review
Once a casual hangout for Jaipur's well-heeled underforties, this is also a popular spot for tourists in the know and expatriate students from North America and Europe. The menu focuses mostly on continental food, including some East-meets-West fusions of pastas with Indian curry sauce (best avoided). Wood-fired pizzas are Kooba's specialty and are among the best in town. Weather permitting head to the rooftop terrace. To lure the local young crowd Kooba has pool tables, Play Station, and other games, and Sheesha smoking corners (anticipating the end of a temporary local ban). Beer and wine are served.
- Address: F 40, Jamna Lal Bajaj Marg, 1st fl., above Shopper's Paradise, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- Phone: 141/511–6343
- Location: Jaipur
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
As some of you may already know from my responses in this forum, I've been mulling the idea of a trip to India for some time, but have not had the courage to bite the bullet. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more