- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Café Kooba Review
Once a casual hangout for Jaipur's well-heeled underforties, this is also a popular spot for tourists in the know and expatriate students from North America and Europe. The menu focuses mostly on continental food, including some East-meets-West fusions of pastas with Indian curry sauce (best avoided). Wood-fired pizzas are Kooba's specialty and are among the best in town. Weather permitting head to the rooftop terrace. To lure the local young crowd Kooba has pool tables, Play Station, and other games, and Sheesha smoking corners (anticipating the end of a temporary local ban). Beer and wine are served.
- Address: F 40, Jamna Lal Bajaj Marg, 1st fl., above Shopper's Paradise, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- Phone: 141/511–6343
- Location: Jaipur
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Looking for a great hotel for 3 nights in November for a mature couple Location, food, service, quiet, cleanliness are all factors. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more