- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Neemrana Fort Palace
At a Glance
- even some bathrooms have lovely views
- morning and afternoon tea with cookies is included
- stunning sunsets
- fixed meal times
- original building full of stairs and steep ramps
- can get crowded on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Neemrana Fort Palace Review
This 15th-century fort, now a heritage hotel, is one of the finest retreats in India, perched on a plateau in the Aravali Hills with stunning views. The rooms, which vary in size (the cheapest can be cramped), are masterpieces and the architecture is fascinating and fun to explore; a luxurious new wing is perfectly matched to the original. The main restaurant serves Rajasthani and decent European dishes. There's a dilapidated yet charming stepwell to discover nearby (ask for directions).
- Address: Neemrana village, 150 km (94 miles) north of Jaipur, off NH–8 Jaipur, Rajasthan 301705 | Map It
- Phone: 1494/299900; 11/2435–6145; 11/4666–1666
- Website: www.neemranahotels.com
- Location: Jaipur
- 25 rooms, 34 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
As some of you may already know from my responses in this forum, I've been mulling the idea of a trip to India for some time, but have not had the courage to bite the bullet. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more