- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
At a Glance
- service above average
- good value
- airport pick-up
- close to Ellora caves
- far from the city
Check Rates from our Partners
The Meadows Review
Accommodations at this resort-style hotel, which has won architectural awards, are in simple cottages, each with a private patio, and though rooms are a bit spartan, it's wonderfully tranquil—and eco-conscious, too: Biotechnology using plant roots purifies the air and wastewater. The hotel is ideal for kids—the grounds, with trees and flowers, provide space to run around and they'll love the rabbits, parrots, and rare birds flitting about. The restaurant serves tasty Indian and continental food, and a courtesy bus goes to the city four times a day.
- Address: Aurangabad–Mumbai Hwy., Village Mitmita, Padegaon, 5 km (3 miles from city center) Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431002 | Map It
- Phone: 240/267–7412 to 16
- Website: www.themeadowsresort.com
- Location: Aurangabad, and the Ajanta and Ellora Caves
- 48 cottages, 4 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
As some of you may already know from my responses in this forum, I've been mulling the idea of a trip to India for some time, but have not had the courage to bite the bullet. Read more
· News & Features
Everyone is falling for Mumbai, including Soho House which is about to open its first Asian outpost there. ... Read more
The exclusive, jetsetter-friendly Soho House has announced five new houses in their international expansion,... Read more
With mid-cruise voyages to distant landlocked spots as well as uncommon ports of call closer to home,... Read more