- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- service above average
- good value
- airport pick-up
- close to Ellora caves
- far from the city
Check Rates from our Partners
The Meadows Review
Accommodations at this resort-style hotel, which has won architectural awards, are in simple cottages, each with a private patio, and though rooms are a bit spartan, it's wonderfully tranquil—and eco-conscious, too: Biotechnology using plant roots purifies the air and wastewater. The hotel is ideal for kids—the grounds, with trees and flowers, provide space to run around and they'll love the rabbits, parrots, and rare birds flitting about. The restaurant serves tasty Indian and continental food, and a courtesy bus goes to the city four times a day.
- Address: Aurangabad–Mumbai Hwy., Village Mitmita, Padegaon, 5 km (3 miles from city center) Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431002 | Map It
- Phone: 240/267–7412 to 16
- Website: www.themeadowsresort.com
- Location: Aurangabad, and the Ajanta and Ellora Caves
- 48 cottages, 4 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The southern rural province of Kerala is very different from India's urban centers: it is uncrowded, clean, with a relaxed pace - a great place to unwind, eat fresh seafood, swim in warm winte Read more
First of all, I want to thank all posters from whom I gleaned information for my India trip. Read more
I just wanted to write a brief note, having just returned to our home just 2 hours ago. Read more
· News & Features
Everyone is falling for Mumbai, including Soho House which is about to open its first Asian outpost there.... Read more
The exclusive, jetsetter-friendly Soho House has announced five new houses in their international expansion,... Read more
With mid-cruise voyages to distant landlocked spots as well as uncommon ports of call closer to home,... Read more