- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Nirmal Hirday (Pure Heart)
Nirmal Hirday (Pure Heart) Review
Mother Teresa's first home for the dying is now one of 300 affiliated organizations worldwide that care for people in the most dire need. It can be inspiring to see the joy among the people in one of the missionaries' homes or refuges. Mother Teresa is buried in this building—her home for 44 years.
Learn more about Mother Teresa's work at the headquarters of the Missionaries of Charity. 54A A. J. C. Bose Rd. 33/2464–4223.
- Address: Next to Kali Temple, South Kolkata, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Hours: Fri.–Wed. 3–6
- Location: South Kolkata
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
As some of you may already know from my responses in this forum, I've been mulling the idea of a trip to India for some time, but have not had the courage to bite the bullet. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more