Fodor's Essential India
Blue Sky Restaurant
Blue Sky Restaurant Review
Across from the Vishvanath and Nandi temples, Blue Sky is open for all meals. It has a great view of the entire Western Group from its second-floor and rooftop terraces. The view's the thing, but the food's not bad. You can just stop by for a lassi (a yogurt-based drink) or tea, breakfast on omelets, porridge (oatmeal), and Indian items; at lunch and dinner there are soups and salads, plus Indian, Chinese, Italian, and Japanese choices. At dinner you can watch the sound-and-light show from your table.
- Address: Main Rd., near Western Group of Temples Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606
- Phone: 7686/274–120
- Location: Khajuraho
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
Our Goway group tour of India was cancelled because of lack of bookings, and we have been offered the same trip with a private guide and driver through Goway. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more