Fodor's Essential India
Blue Sky Restaurant
Blue Sky Restaurant Review
Across from the Vishvanath and Nandi temples, Blue Sky is open for all meals. It has a great view of the entire Western Group from its second-floor and rooftop terraces. The view's the thing, but the food's not bad. You can just stop by for a lassi (a yogurt-based drink) or tea, breakfast on omelets, porridge (oatmeal), and Indian items; at lunch and dinner there are soups and salads, plus Indian, Chinese, Italian, and Japanese choices. At dinner you can watch the sound-and-light show from your table.
- Address: Main Rd., near Western Group of Temples Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606
- Phone: 7686/274–120
- Location: Khajuraho
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
I'm so confused. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more