Fodor's Essential India
Blue Sky Restaurant
Blue Sky Restaurant Review
Across from the Vishvanath and Nandi temples, Blue Sky is open for all meals. It has a great view of the entire Western Group from its second-floor and rooftop terraces. The view's the thing, but the food's not bad. You can just stop by for a lassi (a yogurt-based drink) or tea, breakfast on omelets, porridge (oatmeal), and Indian items; at lunch and dinner there are soups and salads, plus Indian, Chinese, Italian, and Japanese choices. At dinner you can watch the sound-and-light show from your table.
- Address: Main Rd., near Western Group of Temples Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606
- Phone: 7686/274–120
- Location: Khajuraho
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more