- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
At a Glance
- bar, which overlooks the pool, stocks international liquor
- Willingdon Island location is not ideal for sightseeing
Check Rates from our Partners
This tasteful and stylish hotel, outfitted for both business and leisure travelers, is a low-rise, tile-roof building that wraps around a central courtyard, so hallways are full of natural light. In the rooms, which face either the pool or the garden, sand-color wood floors complement cream and teal color schemes. The staff is pleasant and helpful.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more