- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
At a Glance
- very relaxing
- lovely food
- personalized service
- yoga lessons available in season
- 30-minute ride to the beach
- there might be too many pets here for some
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa Susegad Review
Loutolim's laid-back charm is captured in Norman and Carol Steele's warm and inviting country inn. Relaxation is the order of the day, and the well-landscaped one-and-a-half acres have some delightful nooks and crannies to do exactly this. There's also the lively pool area, with colorful Rajasthani accents and an innovative jungle shower. The couple are happy to share maps for nearby nature walks as well as arrange any other trips. Six dogs and six cats are on the premises, but the pets are obedient and in general stay out of the way. Finally, excellent home cooking completes the Steele's warm and generous hospitality and that of their friendly staff.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more