- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Goa Hotel Reviews
Goa has every kind of lodging, from super-exclusive posh resorts to beachside shacks appropriate only for beach bums and seen-it-all globetrotters. Expect to get what you pay for, however, especially during peak season, from December to February, when traveling hordes fill the hotels. Make sure you reserve a room far in advance of this time. During the monsoon season (June-October), prices drop by up to half and the resorts fill up with Indian visitors from the North. Unless noted otherwise, hotels have air-conditioning, TVs, and bathrooms with showers.
Browse Goa Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's