- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
At a Glance
- top-notch restaurants and bar
- extremely expensive
- standard rooms on the small side
Check Rates from our Partners
The Imperial Review
Easily the most appealing hotel in Delhi, with a driveway lined by soaring king palms, the luxurious Imperial offers unparalleled service and location. It was designed by Lutyens' associate F.B. Blomfield in a unique mixture of colonial, Victorian, and art deco styles, and the terrace of the Royal Imperial Suite peeks out from above the entrance. Inside, the building is well lit and hung with original lithographs and engravings. Guest rooms continue the Raj look with quilted bedspreads and marble or parquet floors; "Heritage" rooms have sitting areas and are significantly more sumptuous than the cheapest rooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more