- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go Outside of Delhi
Fatehpur Sikri: Easily visited in conjunction with the Taj Mahal, this UNESCO World Heritage Site, the former Mughal capital, is astounding for its prescient urban planning and architecture.
Khajuraho: The temples of Khajuraho, built between the 9th and 10th centuries, are famous for their exquisite sculptures, especially the erotic ones; it is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Taj Mahal: One of the most iconic sites in the world, the Taj is even more enchanting in real life; the minute detail is awe-inspiring.
Varanasi: One of the holiest cities in the world, Varanasi is unlike anywhere else you'll go; it can be quite a culture shock, but it's a truly awesome, unforgettable experience. Nearby Sarnath is the site of the Buddha's first teachings.Updated: 03-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's