Fodor's Essential India
This company has been designing jewelry using cut and uncut emeralds and other precious stones since 1862; a special connoisseur's room is open by appointment. Don't miss the little museum of fantastic 3-D zardoji (embroidered paintings). Some paintings, known as Shams, have been encrusted with gems by the master of the technique, Shamsuddin (some are for sale).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
As some of you may already know from my responses in this forum, I've been mulling the idea of a trip to India for some time, but have not had the courage to bite the bullet. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more